Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is:
- Everything is my bookmark, except a bookmark =\
- When I see a store with books in it I force my family members to go in and have a look for sales. Actually, I guess that's their problem not mine haha.
- Each time I upgrade my bookshelf I think I will finally have enough room to properly display all my books, only to find out that once again that I've failed. Problems is that I can't stop buying books.
- I CAN NOT resist a booksale.
- The oh so dreaded paper cut (ouch!).
- When my ereader battery is about to die and I'm not finished reading yet :0
- Those times when I have to hide out in the laundry room to finishing reading an exciting chapter, so I won't have any interruptions.
- Waiting on sequels (I don't think I need to elaborate on this one).
- Cover Changes because it is such a pet peeve when my covers don't match after a mid series change.
What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.